I hate the term “Bucket List.” It is corny, and I feel millions of words and phrases capture my desires better, so, alas: my summer musts.
1. Tour New Belgium Brewery (never ever been!).
2. Camping [in the mountains not my backyard].
3. Solo Travel in Chicago.
4. Grow something.
5. Lazy River.
6. Master the Firefly and Crane poses [yoga, People, yoga].
7. Mountain kayaking.
9. Pick berries -> Make jam.
11. Experience sunset to sunrise in one spot.
12. Be a winemaker like we said we would.
13. Take more pictures.
14. Meatless Mondays.
16. Sand Dunes.
17. Watch The Goonies.
18. Dinner party in the new house.
19. Bicycle more.
20. Heritage Square’s alpine slide.
21. Tour Grand Junction wineries.
22. Make homemade pesto and salsa verde!
23. Meet a stranger in a coffeehouse. Have a chat on the porch.
24. Floss everyday (I sometimes forget!).
25. Read War & Peace.
26. [Because I like to end on even numbers] Run a 10k.
I love me some summer. Join!